Cannabinoids, which can be either consumed (phytocannabinoids) or produced naturally by the body (endocannabinoid), are chemical compounds that interact with the body’s central regulatory system. This system is known to manage homeostasis and affect bodily processes such as appetite, mood and sleep.
CBD is an example of a phytocannabinoid. Although our bodies can naturally produce its own endocannabinoids that bind to cannabinoid receptors in both the central nervous system and the peripheral nervous system, phytocannabinoids are known to help to kickstart our central regulatory system.
Populum Premium Hemp Oil
- Highlights: Populum’s Premium Hemp Oil is a long-time favorite at Ministry of Hemp for its sweet, fresh orange flavor and reliable effects.
- Flavor: Even in their strongest Advanced tincture, the mildly sweet orange flavor leaves almost no aftertaste of hemp.
- Ingredients: CBD Oil / Full Spectrum Hemp Extract plus Cold-pressed Orange Oil, Non-GMO Hemp Oil, Grapeseed Oil, and Hemp Seed Oil.
- Other: Populum offers a 30-day risk-free trial
- good for chronic pans ,anxiety,eye problem
Ananda Hemp Zero THC Tincture
- Highlights: Zero THC Tincture uses a special proprietary blend to offer CBD oil in a full spectrum extract that contains absolutely zero THC.
- Flavor: Pleasantly strong herbal hemp flavor.
- Ingredients: CBD Oil / Full Spectrum Hemp Extract plus Raw, Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil and Botanical Terpene Blend
- good for chemo and cancer
CW Hemp Extract Oil
- Highlights: The high-quality and delicious chocolate mint flavor of CW Hemp Extract explains why this is one of the best known brands on the market.
- Flavor: This tincture reminded us of a movie theatre chocolate mint candy, with only mild CBD aftertaste.
- Ingredients: CBD Oil / Full Spectrum Hemp Extract plus Fractionated Coconut Oil, and Organic Chocolate Mint Flavor Oil (Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Natural Flavors)
- Other: Also available in unflavored variety.
- good for cancer and other diseases
- free shipping
Elixinol Respira CBD Oil
- Highlights: Respira CBD Oil from Elixinol is designed to be a delicious grape mint-flavored food additive, a conventional supplement, or even used in a vape pen.
- Flavor: Strong, fresh grape mint flavor almost completely covers the taste of hemp.
- Ingredients: CBD Oil / Full Spectrum Hemp Extract plus Kosher Vegetable Glycerin and Natural Flavor.
- Other: 30 day refund available for unsatisfied customers. Also available in unflavored variety.
- good for patients suffering from Obesity, anorexia, emesis
- free shipping
Bluebird Botanicals Hemp Signature Blend
- Highlights: Bluebird Botanicals’ Hemp Signature Blend combines full spectrum hemp extract with frankincense extract and black cumin seed oil.
- Flavor: This CBD oil tincture has a very distinct, spicy, peppery flavor that some people will love.
- Ingredients: CBD Oil / Full Spectrum Hemp Extract plus Frankincense Extract, Black Cumin Seed Oil, and Hemp Seed Oil.
- Other: Hemp-only extracts are also available.
- good for Pain
- free shipping
Palmetto Harmony Full Spectrum Hemp Oil
- Highlights: Full Spectrum Hemp Oil from Palmetto Harmony has a unique herbal flavor and is made from just two ingredients: CBD & fractionated coconut oil.
good for Multiple sclerosis, neuroprotection, inflammation
- Flavor: Although unflavored, this CBD oil tincture has a strong herbal taste that reminded us of a cup of earthy green tea.
- Ingredients: CBD Oil / Full Spectrum Hemp Extract plus MCT (coconut-based) oil
- free shipping
Receptra Naturals Plus Hemp CBD Oil
- Highlights: Receptra Naturals Plus CBD Oil has a milder flavoring than some of the other flavor-added extracts, while still reducing the flavor of hemp extract.
- Flavor: The grape flavor is less strong than other extracts, making this a good choice for people who want added flavor with the taste of hemp.
- Ingredients: CBD Oil / Full Spectrum Hemp Extract plus MCT (coconut-based) oil and Natural Flavors.
- good for Parkinson's disease, Huntington's disease, Tourette's syndrome, Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy
Restorative Botanicals Restore CALM Hemp Oil Supplement
- Highlights: Restore CALM Hemp Oil Supplement from Restorative Botanicals comes in three tasty flavors that easily hide the taste of CBD.
- Flavor: The delicious but not overpowering cinnamon spice taste leaves no aftertaste of hemp.
- Ingredients: CBD Oil / Full Spectrum Hemp Extract plus MCT (coconut-based) oil, Organic Sunflower Oil and Natural Flavor.
- Other: Also available in unflavored Restore PURE and other formulations and flavors
- good for depression, anxiety, insomnia
- free shipping
Lazarus Naturals Tropical High Potency Tincture
- Highlights: Lazarus Naturals’ Tropical High Potency Tincture is great for people who can’t stand the taste of hemp.
- Flavor: This CBD tincture has a delicious taste of tropical fruits with absolutely no hemp extract aftertaste.
- Ingredients: CBD isolate plus MCT (coconut-based) oil and Natural Flavor.
- Other: Also available in a flavorless extract.
- good for Bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD),
- free shipping
Medterra MedOil CBD Tincture
- Highlights: MedOil CBD Tincture from MedTerra is made from pure CBD isolate, making it a great flavorless tincture for oral use or CBD cooking.
- Flavor: This isolate-based CBD extract is almost totally flavorless except for the faintest hint of coconut oil.
- Ingredients: CBD isolate plus MCT (coconut-based) oil
- good for Asthma, cardiovascular disorders, glaucoma
- free shipping
Why a Vaporizer Pen?
Think, for a moment, about the modern cell phone. Sleek. Thin. Pocket-able. Ultimately portable, but always capable to do what you need within moments. These are the same design principles that drive pen-style vaporizers. They are casual, convenient, quick, simple, and can always be carried on your person. Whenever you need it, it is at your side, ready to go. Wherever you are, you a simple press of a button away from relaxation and flavor. If all this fantastic convenience is not enough reason to choose one of these devices, it certainly is more than worth saying that they definitely tend to be quite affordable compared to their larger plug-in style counterparts.
But I Don’t Use E-Juice!
Worry not! There are many different styles, brands, and varieties to choose from! For the concentrate lover, wax pens are absolutely plentiful, and there are a numerous number of high-quality options to consume your material. In fact, the market for high quality wax vaporizers might just be even wider and more competitive than the market for high quality e-liquid pens. No matter your primary concern, be it flavor, efficiency, stealth, convenience, battery life, or intensity of hits, there is a fantastic wax unit available to suit your personal wants and needs.
Should concentrates and e-juice both be outside of your interests, there are still more options for these types of units! A small number of these devices are configured to perfectly vaporize dry herbs for a discreet, on-the-go experience. One of the most well-known vape pen configured for dry herb use is, of course, the Atmos Jump. While the Jump has all the style that you could ask for in a slim-style herbal unit, there are options that provide thicker vapor on a longer battery life. A front-runner among these options is the Quickdraw 300 DLX. It's a very unique unit because of it's ability to properly vaporizer herbs in addition concentrates and e-liquid, making it one of the best multi-function pen-style vapes you can buy.
Making the Right Vapor Pen Purchase
Vaping pens are truly one of the most diverse fields in the vaporizer market at this time. However, it is not all too difficult to choose the right model for you if you have a solid idea of your needs, wants, and budget. Below, we’ll do a quick rundown of some of the units that deserve to be highlighted the most. Not every great vape pen can make it onto this quick guide, but there ought to be a solid choice in this list for anyone and everyone in the market who is searching for a new unit to suit their needs.
Source Orb Slim - At only $49.95, the Source Orb Slim is the most affordable wax vaporizers we have available. It is straightforward, simple, and just works - put your material inside the atomizer bowl, twist the top on, and you are ready to vape at the simple press of a button. The battery is no joke either - a single charge of the battery can deliver 200 puffs!
Atmos Jump - This aforementioned vaporizer is a true, quality vaporizer for herbs that also happens to be very affordable . While this may not be the most feature packed device, it simply gets the job done and is great for personal use.
Quickdraw 300DLX - This product priced under $100 is a highly rated, top seller for good reason. Among the market for best herb pens, the 300DLX is a top contender. With the ability to also work with e-liquid and concentrates, it's truly a stand-out. If you are looking for a vape pen that can do it all, this one should be among the top choices.
Source Orb 4 - The Source Orb 4 is THE concentrate pen to beat. With 6 different atomizers and 8 voltage settings available, this titanium and quartz unit is insanely versatile. No matter who the user is, the Source Orb 4 has a setting aimed to please. A unique quality of this unit, though, are the 10 air vents it utilizes to keep air resistance noticeably lower and more comfortable to use than the vast majority of pens. At a price under $100, this fantastic titan of a vaporizer is not only gorgeous and powerful, but also boasts a 2.5 hour battery life.
Atmos Ole - This charming unit is more than just a pretty face! Despite its dashing good looks and affordable, sub-$50 price, it actually brings nice quality to the party. This USB-charged E-Liquid vape pen is the absolute definition of hassle-free. Once the tank is loaded with your favorite vape juice, you are ready to go at the simple press of a button.